Warmup Hoop Ball.txt
Small teams of 4-5 students to optimize physical activity. Students try to complete a pass, from one team mate to another, through a hula hoop that is being held by another team mate.
- Person with the ball can not move. Team mate with the hula hoop and other team members must move to get in position to score.
- Dropped balls, incomplete passes and out-of-bounds balls result in a turnover.
- May only hold the ball for 3 seconds.
- Must give players 3 feet (arm's distance) when playing defense.
- Teams may score as many times as they can, until they lose possession.