Warmup Swat Ball.txt
Small teams of 4-5 students to maximize physical activity. Students try to swat a LIGHT playground ball (from a grocery store) in to an opponents' goal.
- Students may not hold the ball.
- Students may not bounce/dribble the ball on the ground.
- Ball may be dribbled by hitting it up in the air to yourself or can be passed by hitting it up in the air to a partner.
- Dropped balls, incomplete passes and out-of-bounds balls result in a turnover.
- Must give players 3 feet (arm's distance) when playing defense.
- Upon a score, the team that was scored upon starts with the ball in the middle of the court/field.
1/2 Basketball Court, 1/2 Tennis Court or other small field.