Small teams of 4-5 students to provide maximum physical activity. Two minute warm-up on a basketball court, tennis court or small field. Using a foam ball, students attempt to catch a touchdown behind an opponents' end line.
- Can not run with the ball (may take 3 steps to slow down/stop).
- Dropped balls, incomplete passes and out-of-bounds balls result in a turnover.
- May only hold the ball for 3 seconds.
- Must give players 3 feet (arm's distance) when playing defense.
- Upon a score, the team that was scored upon starts with the ball in their end zone.
1/2 Basketball Courts, 1/2 Tennis Courts, or other small fields.